From as a far as I remember, I have been an avid fan of action-packed anime like Dragon ball, Naruto, Bleach etc.What amazes me is that they possess supernatural abilities and they use it to fight for good. What if one day, I also have one?
If I would be given a chance to pick a Supernatural Powers then I would like to have a Mental Power. You have to ability to read minds, manipulate someone, psychokinesis, telepathy etc. They say that brains beat brawls. Even if you do not have super strength, you just have to out-brain them.
In those situation were people were given that kind of gift, people miss use it and use it to surpass others. Instead of using it help others you'll use it for your selfish intents. Like in the saying "With great powers comes great responsibility"; We better have to use it wisely. It would not benefit you to use it for evil intents thus it would bring misfortune.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment