After meeting the students of AY05, they made me realize many things about life. When I was in my Elementary and High School days, I wasn't really that close to my classmates. I don't interact with them that much and I don't know how will I talk to them. But then, College Life has come. I'm afraid that history might repeat itself. I'll become a loner again and just have to get used to it. But everything's different, instead of being a "forever alone" they approached me and tried to know more about me.
At first, I don't know how to act infront of them but when I came to know more about them I can slowly understand the meaning of friendship. The bonds that we shared together, the laughter, the sadness and hardships; These are all the things that I experienced with them that I don't want to forget. That's why I'm lucky to be able to meet them. I want to thank them for teaching me these lessons. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment